Cycle Pub Vegas
VIP (Very Important Pub) List and Restaurants
Ar•ti•fice -noun, pronounced (AR-tuh-fis)
- a clever trick or stratagem; a cunning, crafty device or expedient; wile
- trickery; guile; craftiness
- cunning; ingenuity
- a skillful or artful contrivance or expedient
- a 3,400 square foot bar in downtown Las Vegas, featuring three rooms with an eclectic mix of music and entertainment
Artifice is a casual neighborhood lounge with delicious drinks, boutique wines, an eclectic music program and three different rooms to lounge in featuring
paintings and photography by artists in the city and around the world. Signature drinks include; The Warhol, Taming of the Shrew, and Nicky Free.
Open 7 days a week, 5pm til 2am
At Bar + Bistro, every dish, every sauce, every meal, is homemade and meculously prepared with the freshest of ingrediants. We support our community and locally source ingrediants whenever possible. Enjoy food, wine and art in the artistic funky surroundings of Bar + Bistro. Stop by and you will ﬁnd a variety of interesting people and events such as ﬁrespinning, Lechon (suckling pig) roasts, vintage bike nights, bluegrass music at the Hangover Brunch and Painter / Poet Jam Saturdays.
- Bistro Hours:
- Mon – Wed, 11am -10pm
- Thursday – Sat, 11am – midnight
- Sunday, 11am – 8pm
- Bar Hours:
- Mon – Wed, until 11pm
- Thurs – Sat, until 1am
- Sun through 8pm
- Hangover Brunch:
- Sat 11am – 4pm
- Sun 11am – 8pm
Downtown’s newest venue for serious music
A great place for the live music fans who enjoy inexpensive drinks and food. One of downtown’s older establishments with a little rough edge.
- Bunkhouse Las Vegas Hours:
Commonwealth features three bars—a main long bar on the main level; a rooftop garden bar; and a Prohibition-era speakeasy style private room called The Laundry Room, accessible only to guests with a reservation.
An intimate cocktail room and speakeasy in the heart of Las Vegas, Downtown Cocktail Room is 3,000 square feet of warm bohemian-chic décor with the sexual libations and staff. D.C.R. has quickly become Las Vegas’ most prominent and respected cocktail bar with seasonal menus and amazing hand-crafted cocktails.
- Downtown Cocktail Room (Las Vegas) Hours:
- Mon-Fri 4:00 pm – 2:00 am
- Sat 7:00 pm – 2:00 am
If you like your nightlife loud, grungy and a little rude, Hogs & Heifers is the downtown Las Vegas bar for you.
With country music blaring, scantily clad bartenders (leather bikini tops and short skirts) dancing on the bar and cheap beer flowing,
this joint practically defines
With walls covered with photos of customers, torn t-shirts, and bras from past patrons who have been boozed up enough to dance on the bar, Hogs & Heifers is an unapologetic party bar. Expect your bartenders to call you names if you show up wearing a tie or refuse their requests to buy them $10 shots. It’s all part of the shtick.
Like any good dive bar, you’ll find a pool table and a photo booth to help you remember your drunken night.
- Hogs and Heifers Hours:
- 1:00 pm – 4:00 am
MOB BAR is located in the heart of Downtown3rd which is Downtown Las Vegas’ newest metropolitan center. MOB BAR is one of Downtown Las Vegas’ most sophisticated bars and will remind visitors of America’s most romantic era – the roaring twenties. The decor is reminiscent of a supper club from the 1920′s. The cocktails have been engineered by renowned mixologists with the finest ingredients offering a unique drinking experience. The food is created by the executive Chef of sister restaurant Triple George Grill and includes items ranging in price from $5 – $10. MOB BAR is located down the street from the Mob Museum.
- Mob Bar Hours:
- Mon-Thur 11:00 am – 11:00 pm
- Fri-Sat 11:00 am – 12:00 am
- Sun - 4:00pm - 11:00 pm
Park on Fremont features a bar, beer garden patio and restaurant, featuring more than 100 beers, a creative selection of bloody marys and gastropub fare. The space is designed with a vintage vibe, including an antique jukebox.
Radio City Pizza (RCP) offers a casual pizza and bar experience. It has both indoor and outdoor seating with a unique bar in the back patio. 24 flat screens TVs for you viewing pleasure, 18’’ pizzas and $3 slices for Cycle Pub Vegas clientèle.
A place that is uniquely built to give satisfaction to people from all walks of life, Lady Silvia provides a charismatic, old-world charm and fascination to the public. Inspired by Prague's Strahov Monastery Library, this new lounge flaunts dazzling furniture situated on its black and white checkerboard floor, invoking an English-style library and cocktail bar ambiance.
- The Lady Silvia Hours:
- Hours – Daily 4:00 pm to close
See Ya Backstage
BACKSTAGE BAR & BILLIARDS … DOWNTOWN LAS VEGAS’ PREMIER ROCK ‘N’ SOUL BAR … WITH BALLS!
Dowzntown Las Vegas’ newest fabulous venue is open and already creating a buzz throughout Las Vegas and the Fremont East District! Head down to Backstage Bar & Billiards Lounge, at 601 Fremont St. in downtown Las Vegas, every night from 7 p.m.-3 a.m.! Triple B will also be opening afternoons soon, so come down and visit the first of several unique entertainment experiences created by Hollywood/Las Vegas nightlife impresarios Ava and Big Daddy Carlos.
Steak, Seafood & Cocktails
George \jo(e)rj\ n 1: a person who is free in giving and sharing 2: appreciating special services and gestures and being grateful for it 3: high minded, noble 4: living life to its fullest 5: helpful, especially when someone is down in luck 6: mentor of growing minds—
being George v — a George person adj
Your guideline for using class and cool as a catalyst for a good time
- Concentrate on well-roundedness: know your scotch and gin.
- Be able to tie a good Windsor knot, no matter how many cocktails you’ve had.
- Don’t complicate tipping with math or percentages. Remember, it’s less a gratuity than it is an investment in above-and-beyond service next time around.
- Speaking jazz is a password to cool. If you’re not familiar, start with Coltrane.
- Not sure if you’re the most charming person in the room? Don’t let it stop you from acting like it.
- Romance tip: Knowing how to flirt is like knowing how to dance—it’s all about getting someone to bend a little without stepping on their toes.
- If you’re gonna be loud, you’d better be funny.
- You know that irritating guy you went to college with? Be the opposite of that (see above).
- Buy a round for everyone. It’ll make your drink taste better, too.
- Before you call it a night, make sure you’ve covered item #1.
- Ask yourself: What would Frank do?
- Triple George Grill Hours:
- Monday - Friday: 10:00am - 10:00pm
- Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Sunday: Closed